Ready to take the next step in your mastery of the Wim Hof Method?
Join a group of 25 like-minded practitioners on this epic adventure of self-mastery! It will be jam-packed with insights, scientific explanations and advanced techniques to help you optimally develop the ground-breaking breathing, focus, and cold adaptation techniques of the Wim Hof Method.
💪🏻 Unlock your primal powers and free your movement
❤️ Uncover the secrets of your physiology
🔥 Find your flame & conquer the cold
🍏 Learn deep scientific principles
🚀 Step into your inner superhuman
“The breathtaking mountains, rockformations and woods of the Polish Giant Mountains will serve as our playground for deep learning.”
Your guide on this journey will be Kasper van der Meulen: head teacher of the Wim Hof Academy, bestselling author and science teacher with over ten thousand hours of experience in teaching science, self-mastery, and the Wim Hof Method.
This week is for anyone who wants to forward their practice of breathing, cold exposure and mindset and is looking for deeper knowledge, understanding and application. Whether you have done a one-day workshop, the 10-week course or have been on a Poland travel before, this submersive experience will provide answers to your questions, questions to your answers, and take you to the next level.
The program will include:
- Fun and interactive science lectures on how and why the method works
- Application of the scientific background to your personal practice
- Advanced breathing specifics to improve and finetune your breathing
- Deep work on the transformational “powerbreathing”
- Movement workshops for learning crow, shelf and headstand poses
- Specific breathing techniques for athletic performance
- Hike to the frozen top of mount Snezka in just shorts and shoes
- Breathing and focus techniques to conquer fear, pain and stress
- Lots of attention for your personal questions
- So much more!
The accommodation “Pensjonat Olympia” is situated in the cozy village Przesieka which is part of the Giant Mountains of Poland. The hotel has 2/3 persons per room, private bathroom in each room. Wifi, sauna and hottub are available. Breakfast, lunch and dinner served every day. All meals and accommodation is included in the price.
You can either drive to Pensjonat Olympia or fly to Prague Vlacav International Airport. Bus transfer from the airport to Pensjonat Olympia and back is included in the price. We will pick you up outside the arrivals gate at 6PM. On the day of departure, we will drop you off at noon at the airport. Any other travel costs you need to make to get there are not included in the ticket price.
Come unlock your superpowers 😃💪🏻❄️
ALL SOLD OUT! Contact email@example.com to hear about new dates!
- ✅ 6 full days of training
- ✅ 7 nights of accommodation
- ✅ Airport bus transfer
- ✅ Three meals per day
- ✅ Experience of a lifetime